• Covering China, the largest tourism source market in the world
• Consecutive broadcast from 13 different locations, one after another, worldwide
• Experts from the travel and tourism field across multiple time zones discuss global issues of travel
Broadcasted on September 24, 2014, and organized by COTRI China Outbound Tourism Research Institute, Dragon Trail Interactive and gbtimes the Welcome China Global Webinar will be a 12-hour long webinar that will focus on China’s outbound tourism development in destinations worldwide.
The broadcast will start in Oceania and as the day progresses, will move more west every hour to cover Asian destinations, followed by Africa and Europe, through the course of one day, on September 24 from 4am to 4pm GMT in gbtimes studios in Tampere (Finland).
COTRI COUNTRY PARTNERS based in New Zealand, Australia, Thailand, Kenya, Finland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Austria, Spain, Portugal, England, and Scotland will provide a global audience free of charge with the most up-to-date information and relevant insights on China’s Outbound Tourism in their respective countries.
Each COTRI COUNTRY PARTNER will put their country in the spotlight for one hour, sharing insights on the current situation for Chinese outbound tourism there, through presentations and videos.
Each COUNTRY HOUR will include:
• A presentation of the current situation of Chinese outbound tourism to the country in question, including (visa) regulations, market research, insights,…
• Interviews with decision makers from NTO and DMO organizations
• Panel discussions with major private and public stakeholders in the respective leisure, tourism and retail industries
• Best Practice Examples regarding China Outbound Tourism in each country: marketing campaigns, product adaptations, dedicated research results,…
• A session with the audience
COTRI, DRAGON TRAIL and GBTIMES will also broadcast each 45 minutes of information regarding their activities and latest findings on research and present business solutions for overseas suppliers wishing to attract Chinese outbound travelers.
Audiences worldwide will be able to attend the webinar by simply logging in from their computers.
Register now free of charge!
The Program tab contains more info on which countries will be on and at what time, and which topics they will be covering.